Fir Trees Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated guest house which offers visitors a friendly and intimate atmosphere. A true home from home, set in an area of outstanding natural woodland beauty, yet close to all amenities.
Whether you're planning a family holiday, romantic weekend or marking a special event, Fir Trees Bed and Breakfast can cater for your every need.
If you are conducting business in Hertfordshire, the tranquil yet accessible location is ideal for unwinding close to nature. There's even a large complimentary Hot Tub in an Alpine House where you can relieve the stresses of modern-day living.
We have two king size ensuite double rooms (Sorrento and Venetian) and one ensuite queen size double room (Capri). All three are equipped with satellite TV, WIFI and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room is completely self contained and separated from the main house by a courtyard. There is ample free private parking close to the rooms.
OUR AIMS ARE :
• To provide all who come to our bed and breakfast with a warm welcome in beautiful, peaceful Hertfordshire surroundings.
• To offer a home-cooked breakfast, freshly prepared to your choice and specifications, using locally-sourced produce. We can cater for vegetarian and most other dietary requirements but we would appreciate a lttle advance notice.
• To provide a multitude of International and fusion recipes. If you decide to have lunch or dinner, we offer the very best food and service. The bed and breakfast's owner, Sandra, is an excellent chef.
• To exceed your expectations by giving first class service.
• To ensure that you have a wonderful experience which will make you want to come back to our bed and breakfast in Hertfordshire again and again.
At Fir Trees Guesthouse we are very much looking forward to offering you our hospitality and expertise.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE :
• Airport Pickup.